Old School Hip Hop Radio
CELEBRATING THE 4 ELEMENTS OF HIP HOP & MORE
Including Disco, Breaks, Funk/Soul, House & everything inbetween.
Online Radio, Blog & Smartphone App coming soon.
The Golden Years
Join us as we take a journey through The Golden Years of music. Weekly (ish) multi genre mix's spanning from 1980 to 2005 covering the best (in our humble opinion) tracks and artists that helped shape where we are today. The soundtrack to your youth and beyond.
- The Fatback Band – Backstrokin (Tony G Edit)
- Zapp & Roger – More Bounce To The Ounce (Andy Newton Edit)
- Tom Browne – Funkin For Jamaica (Wicked Mix)
- Lipps Inc. – Funkytown (HH Clean Intro)
- Sister Sledge – He’s The Greatest Dancer (Chi Duly Short Mix)
- Kurtis Blow – The Breaks (Wicked Mix)
- Gang Do Tagarela – Rappers Delight (JR Dynamite Edit)
- Lakeside – Fantastic Voyage (Javy L Intro)
- The Whispers – And The Beat Goes On
- Blondie – Rapture (12” Version)